Saturday, April 5, 2014

yummylicious chocolate chia pudding

I loooove chocolate and I do crave it alot. This right here is the one of my staples... Also I've been obsessed with my nutribullet so this baby went right in there... Yes it's blended...n smoooooth... You can also freeze these and make them into "fudgcicles" . I also had this as a snack while doing the 24 day challenge with advocare. Now on to the yummyliciousness

2 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
2 TBS agave nectar or sweetener of ur choice 
1 tsp coconut oil
1 Tbs natural almond butter
8oz almond milk (or to max line on small NB cup)
1 tsp vanilla (I used Mexican vanilla)
3 Tbs chia seeds

put everything in your blender/nutribullet EXCEPT for the chia seeds those go in last. Blend blend blend till smoooooth yummyliciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment